- See our group: https://www.zotero.org/groups/gendergeog/items/.
- Join our group: https://www.zotero.org/groups/
- Add a collection to the group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Name your collection with the topic of your expertise, for example: Lesbian-Queer Urbanisms.
- Drag and drop all of the citations you would like to add from the main library to your collection. I randomly grabbed some cites and dropped them in to make an example list: https://www.zotero.org/groups/gendergeog/items/collectionKey/VKJVIX32.
- Send me an email to add this topic list to the GPOW site. (See below for the full list.)
If I just spoke gibberish, here’s more of a scoop: we have nearly 4,000 citations on the GGB (http://gpow.org/gendergeog/) that, thanks to the decation of volunteers for our Hackathon earlier this year, we have moved to Zotero. We always welcome the addition of more citations, especially materials not in English. Zotero is a free, open-source, citation management system; i.e. it stores your cites, let’s you share them via the web, and you can export them in any format (APA to MLA to Chicago in the click of a button = bliss).
If you are as of yet unfamiliar with Zotero or would like to learn more, check out the instructions (Part II) on this page: http://gpow.org/gendergeog/201